NOLA AFSC IN ACTION

NOLA AFSC IN ACTION

Peace by Piece Slide Show

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My name is Jerrica, and I am a Haitian woman. I speak 3 different languages (French, Creole, and English). I am an undergraduate student in New Orleans, and I will be graduating this semester with a bachelor degree.I am involve a lot in school. I am a UNO Ambassador Leader, which is student who work with the school president; I am in Phi Alpha Delta organization, which is student who are pre-law and planning to go to law school one day, I am Pi Sigma Alpha, which is a political science honor society, and the list goes on. After I graduate this December, I am going to get ready for law school. As for my personality, I am easy going and a positive person. I am very ambitious,smart, focus,anxious, bossy, dependable, critical, and goofy. Most of the time, I study a lot, read political books and articles, and do research on my career. I work hard and play less. I am a very busy person, but when I do have free time, I listen to some R&B songs, write poetry, go to a theater to watch a movie, or play with my siblings. On Sundays I teach a class full of 40 children from 1 year old to 13 year old, and I am also the President of the Children Department of the Sunday School at my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment