NOLA AFSC IN ACTION

NOLA AFSC IN ACTION

Peace by Piece Slide Show

Wednesday, December 18, 2013


My name is Kendall D. Santacruze and I am an intern at American Friends Service Committee in New Orleans. I’m a singer, rapper, an outstanding dancer, and a well rounded individual. I do my very best to critique and perfect my talents. I have performed all over for some of the biggest events in New Orleans to college events in Florida and Washington D.C. around the White House. I am now in the midst of performing with several different dance crews, two music groups. I learned so much from AFSC.  I learned how to do more efficient computer work, how to MC an event and how to build a great resume. I feel ready to take on the issues hurting my community with the knowledge that AFSC has taught me. I’m looking forward to doing the internship again.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment